1. Six feet apart. Maintain physical distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others. You may notice that many of our businesses have designed outdoor Bubble Tents to encourage extra space between different parties. Our businesses, community members and other guests thank you for cooperating with us!
2. Wear a mask. A face covering is mandatory when in public places, including places of business, downtown areas, and all other places where keeping a distance of 6 feet is not possible.
3. Small groups are best. We encourage you to not gather in groups of more than the permitted number according to current guidelines – specifically at indoor places of business, such as restaurants and wineries.
4. Your health matters. If you have a cough, fever or other illness, please stay home. Cover your sneeze or cough when out in public, and wash your hands frequently. You may notice the signs we have put in place around the county, encouraging you to stay safe and healthy.
5. Keeping businesses open. Many of our community members work tirelessly to keep our county safe and healthy – especially during these unprecedented times. Our businesses are cleaning and sanitizing throughout the workday, before opening and after closing. They continue to limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines for your safety.
We are able to slow the spread of COVID-19 by implementing the above guidelines together. We value the health and wellbeing of our community members and visitors, and will continue encouraging social distancing so our visitors feel safe and comfortable returning to Washington’s Playground. Ahhh, it feels good to play again!